Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A lot of glass.

I am doing this project for my Digital Tools and
Concepts class that involves scanning objects. I chose glass objects,
one including the lamp. I played around with moving around the object
while scanning it. This one was one of my favorites, you can see my
fingers rotating the glass and moving it back and forth as the scanner
went across.



And the one to the right is the lamp. Again I haven't edited at all, I did it by putting a book over top of the lamp on the scanner.
     Sketches. They are all pencil. They are just preliminary sketches. The last picture is just me trying to better understand the objects. To the right of the shoe is the antique lamp that was the subject of my cardboard model. The objects are set up on this Dali book I have and behind is Chagal's Daphnis and Chloe. Not meant to be legible they just have interesting shapes.

Cardboard Model
 Pictures of the process I went through to make my antique lamp.










No comments:

Post a Comment