Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Emir Esh Šehanović

This is an artist that I originally saw on Booooooom, at this link here. I have been thinking about collage because of an assemblage box project I have in my 3-D process class. I went beyond the blog post above and did a little more research and I think it is really cool to see not only his physical collages but also his digital collages.

 Then these are some of his digital collages, which were published by a sine called Blood Becomes Water, issue #5.


 In my Digital Tools and Concepts class I did a project that focused on scanning items and collage and using photoshop, etc. The piece includes several scanned objects, scanned body parts, and my works on paper scanned and manipulated digitally.


And lastly here are three more images by the artist, which he has tagged on his website as digital collage like the others as well as print. I'm not sure exactly what that means but it is cool that I can't tell.



No comments:

Post a Comment